13 April 2012

The Creek

My boy H has been doing a lot of work outside with his Poppi. He looooooves it and frankly if Poppi is doing any sort of work or any sort of anything, then there is no keeping his little shadow away.

I think Poppi has accepted that fact.

Anyway. There has been a large bit of digging going on down by the creek. Digging in the creek turned into exploring the creek which turned into removing my boy’s clothing and watching him jump right on into the creek.

IMG_5987

IMG_5990

IMG_6000

IMG_6001

IMG_6005

IMG_6007

Looking for tadpoles.

IMG_5970

Sweet N was mostly occupied with trying to get the mud off her feet that she got ON her feet when she stepped in the creek for two seconds and then decided she did not want to be in the creek anymore.

IMG_6012

My boy, however, did not mind the mud.

He loved it.

IMG_6016

IMG_6020

IMG_6034

My boy is squooooooshing away...

IMG_6036

...while my girl frets about the mud she accidentally stepped in. Not hard to see some major differences between my boy and girl here! My boy is so boyish and my girl, well... so girlie!

I love it.

IMG_6037

Poppi was kind enough to assist her in her foot-cleaning endeavor.

IMG_6042

IMG_6040

IMG_6048

What a fun way to spend an hour.

I’m gonna miss this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment