12 April 2012

Two More Feet

Last week my sis-in-law and bro-in-law asked me to take this cute photo of them and their feet.

IMG_5564

It was a bit of specific request. And a bit odd. And a bit urgent the evening before Easter. But I went with the flow and didn’t ask too many questions cause I’m cool like that…

Well, I should have known they were up to something!

IMG_5713

Their family is “Growing by 2 feet!”

That’s right… I’m gonna be an Auntie again! Whoooo0-hoooooo!! I did do a bit of jumping and screaming when we found out!

Sweet one (they refuse to find out what they’re having, again, much to my dismay!) will arrive in October…

IMG_5748

And in October that will make this sweet boy a big brother!! And at the wise old age of 16 months he’ll be showing new baby the ways of this world.

IMG_5750

He is just the sweetest thing.

IMG_5751

And he’s gonna make a fabulous littlest Big Brother.

IMG_5767

I’m sure of it!

IMG_5768

Congrats Curt, Julie and Big Brother B! We’re so excited for you to welcome a new baby into your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment