01 November 2013

Dino, Poodle and A Tiny Unicorn

Here’s my little candy beggers…

IMG_4223

IMG_4220

We are so happy that Grammi and Poppi are visiting us! They came along for all the fun. Even braved the chilly weather!

IMG_4288

I’m so glad they are here.

IMG_4238

Can you see baby girl’s scrunchy nose? She’s been making this face a lot lately and it’s the cutest.

IMG_4243

Sweet N was a pretty pink poodle. Complete with pinky face and glitter eyes (and mascara!!). Why not?!

IMG_4245

H was a dinosaur. It’s just impossible for him to be very scary though, Ha!Face paint was just so fun for them and me too! I have a lot of room for improvement, but you’ve got to start somewhere, right?

IMG_4261

It was a tad chilly. We didn’t bring a stroller for her (big mistake) but some friends weren’t using theirs, so we snatched it for the lil’ Unicorn. Thanks friends!

IMG_4275

Why should the kids get to have all the fun?!

It was such a great evening. And the spoils got sorted this morning. How much candy can I sneak (or throw away) without my kids noticing? That is the question all parents are asking themselves today…

No comments:

Post a Comment