11 November 2013

Shopping With Mama, A Digression

Friday I had the most wonderful morning out with my baby. It started with an errand that took me next to a coffee shop. So I popped in there too and treated myself to the first holiday drink of the season… a peppermint latte.  And would you believe as I got back in our car with that latte in my hand I heard a Christmas song on the radio for the first time this season also?!

I know.

Crazy.

So I took it as a sign. I mean did I even have a choice?!

We went Christmas shopping.

It was so much fun. I was so in the mood.  The only thing that would have made it more complete would have been if there was snow on the ground. But I am REALLY glad there wasn’t snow on the ground, cause then it’s cold and wet, you know?

To add to the excitement of my morning, I decided to put Lil’ A in the shopping cart seat for the first time ever. Usually I put her carseat in her cart or I strap her on with my trusty Ergo Carrier. But today was different…

IMG_1889

She was pretty happy about it.

IMG_1892

However, she’s a little squirmy and after she was done gnawing on the (very clean, I’m sure) metal bar (didn’t get a photo of that) she had squirmed herself right around to face the other direction.

IMG_1894

Hi there cutie.

IMG_1896

A few aisles later she  had then digressed to this position.  She was kinda stuck.

IMG_1897

And not too happy about it either. He he

I’m sure if anyone in the store saw me taking the time to snap a photo of my crying baby all stuck in the cart and angry about it before actually getting her out they must of thought me a very bad mother. In fact, I’m not a bad mother, I’m just a blogger. Two very different things. Ha!

She got to spend the rest of the shopping trip on her Mama’s hip. That way is pretty great too.

No comments:

Post a Comment