08 November 2013

Lil’ A in the Leaves

Once upon a time on a gorgeous fall day…

IMG_4120

… the deer were grazing on the hill right outside our home. The air was cool, the sun was warm. Pikes Peak was standing beautifully in the background and the tree was full of brightly colored leaves.

Sounds dreamy, huh? It was dreamy… only it was real! I love this state.

Anyway, that dreamy reality was the perfect day to take some photos of my sweet babe in the leaves on that hill once those deer got out of the way.  So that’s what I did. And now I will show you approximately forty-five of those photos. Just cause I can. And because that is how many her Grandma would like to see.

IMG_4126

I do believe she is growing.

IMG_4157

IMG_4159

“Whattya doin’ up there Mama?”

IMG_4163

“Tasty'”

IMG_4166

“Wanna bite?”

IMG_4169

This is girlie’s crinkle nose. She does this a lot. My other children did not.

I love it.

IMG_4174

Just look at her. Goofy smile but I love it.

IMG_4176

“Crunch crunch”

IMG_4181

Trying to share again.

IMG_4132

Detailed leaf inspection #1.

IMG_4134

Detailed leaf inspection #2.

IMG_4135

Such a gorgeous day. Gorgeous baby. Mountains, blue sky, bright leaves, gorgeous lighting. Seriously!

IMG_4138

The more thoughtful look…

IMG_4146

Deep thoughts. And chubby cheeks.

IMG_4155

And more snacking on leaves. It’s her favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment