30 November 2013

Game Day

Today was a big day. It was OSU vs Michigan football game day. This is serious. So serious in fact that “Gov. John Kasich want[ed] Ohioans to avoid using the dreaded letter "M'' on Saturday when No. 3 Ohio State faces archrival Michigan.” Have you ever heard of such a thing?! Many people obliged!!

I on the other hand, played a little prank on the husband this morning:

IMG_2140

I was amused with myself but my husband (and my father and my bro-in-law and others made it clear that they were not amused.) Haha. These rivalries are serious.

IMG_4822

The kids were more properly dressed. (I lost the blue shirt very quickly!).

IMG_4825

My boy did this.

And here’s the other thing they did…

IMG_4820

IMG_4821

They played Candy Land ALL BY THEMSELVES!!

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?

My lil’ buckeyes are growing up.

Happy game day. And we won, by the way. By the hair of our chinny-chin-chins.

No comments:

Post a Comment