26 March 2011

Finally!!

Yesterday, it became official...

MY GIRLIE IS WALKING!!

Please humor me and at least pretend to look at this very long sequence of photos.

Well, even if you don't want to humor me, I'll never know, will I? Whether or not you look... I can list three ladies who are certain to gush over each one.

1. Grandma
2. Grammi
3. My forty-seven year old self. (That's how old I'll be when my girlie uses her walkin' legs to march in her High School Graduation Ceremony... Waaaaahhhh!!)

Aanyway, here we go.



Standing up without holding onto anything... She JUST started doing this too!



She's gettin' ready...



Here she comes!



She's so stinkin' happy with herself.



Weeeeeeee!



She's a bit teeter tottery...



Whoops!



Take 2.



Here we go.



Focus.



Uh oh...



Nice save girly!



Gettin' closer.



Looking so big!



Yaaaaaaay!

She sure did take her time learning but now she's on her feet just three days shy of her 15 month mark.

I'm so proud of my big girl. Life just got a bit more fun, if that was even possible...

But wait.

I thought I was done with this post, posted it and continued to edit pics but I CAN'T HELP IT...

I have to post more.

It's not physically possible to stop myself right now.

She is just TOO. STINKIN'. CUTE. It's her own excitment in this sequence that really gets me. She is so proud of herself! And her tongue. It's her sweet little tongue o' determination that also gets me...















Okay. Aren't you glad I posted more? Uh huh. Sure you are.

Now this is the end.

For real this time.

After I tell you, that is, how much I love my daughter.

I love her more than life itself.

The end.

Or is it just the beginning...

4 comments:

  1. Just the beginning, I hope! After all, I am the BIGGEST fan of your blogs! I AM SO PROUD OF SWEET N!! (by the way, I just asked Poppi if he wants to see his granddaughter walking, and he said "I want to see her in person!!") Give the super walker a big hug from us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne - I love reading and seeing your exciting news! She is so cute and life as you know it has changed now that she is walking. Congrats and have a great weekend! Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is not the only one who is So. Stinkin. Cute. You are too! You are even more excited than she is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyyyy, Miss N! Z is just shy of 14 months and doesn't show any interest in walking. So, if when we see you guys in the summer and she's still just content with crawling, Z and N might need to spend one-on-one time together and talk about being upright!

    ReplyDelete