07 March 2011

Speechless

I'm back.

And I'm speechless.

Well, almost.

Normally I would write multiple long-winded posts about my travels. I would make them alternately witty and meaningful. I would document each simple joy, each deep thought (if I had any) and each funny situation.

But this time I can't.

I just can't.

I honestly think that if I even tried to articulate the depth of love and affirmation and joy that I felt meeting with 79 other women (who were all complete strangers to me on Thursday) and my loving Father/King this weekend... that I would do it a complete injustice.

My heart is full. That's all I want to say.



*goosebumps*

1 comment:

  1. I just read your post about this trip. I am so very thankful our loving Father provided this opportunity for you! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete