26 November 2011

The Deer Park, in Green Park

Last week when my boys were traveling we took a morning outing to the huge park right around the corner.

IMG_0301

Our beautiful hosts… their kiddos are just about the same ages as ours.

IMG_0755

This is the street they live on… isn’t it green and lovely? I think so.

IMG_0376

Here we are. Deer Park. It’s huge, I do believe. It connects lots of neighborhoods, so lots of people were just walking through on their way somewhere else.

IMG_0377

In we go!

IMG_0306

There were a few sets of exercise equipment for adults.

IMG_0769

Fun for little girlies too.

After they got off I did 100 crunches.

As if!

IMG_0780

Then there was some really old temple thing.  Um, I guess I didn’t take picture of the whole thing. Nor do I know what it was really.  Sorry. Hope you weren’t reading this blog to have a full pictorial history of New Delhi.

Cause I ain’t your girl for that.

IMG_0314

But I am your girl for an endless amount of pictures of small children. Like this one. Also, you can spy on those snuggling lovers in the background.  Scandalous. Ha!

IMG_0825

Snack time.

IMG_0323

Be cute time.

IMG_0830

Look silly while I post with Mama time.

IMG_0843

On this outing, I wasn’t the only one toting my camera around. Katrina, my friend, also toted her camera through parks taking a lot of pictures and also happened to get some of me.  Naturally, the one behind the camera is rarely in the photos.  This was a nice change!

IMG_0844

Sweet N always asked to “See?” after I took some of her. I complied.

IMG_0375

The trash cans were penguins.

Could someone explain this to me?

IMG_0335

Here are some young guys who were quite interested in us and our kiddos.

IMG_0372

There were some peacocks. They refused to spread their feathers, no matter how nicely I asked. Too bad.

IMG_0341

Oh, I like her.

IMG_0368

My girlie didn’t want to walk much for the longest time.  A big wide open park to run in and all she wanted was to be in my arms, which is kinda nice too, I have to admit. She loves her Mama. But she did eventually take off! Watch her go!

IMG_0845

No comments:

Post a Comment