10 November 2011

Year Four Portraits

One afternoon last week I took my boy outside for a lil’ portrait session. I’d been preparing him for the idea and so he didn't have too much trouble complying and there wasn't even candy involved (miracle of miracles)! The lighting wasn’t ideal, since it was late afternoon and the sun was bright and strong, but the kid was about to join his friends at soccer practice and it was my only chance. We seized it! I am happy with the outcome. It only took me 204 photos (only?!) but I definitely got some keepers that really capture my precious boy’s personality at this age.

IMG_0004 IMG_0008

IMG_9839

IMG_9845

IMG_9874

IMG_9896

IMG_9928

IMG_9936

IMG_9946

IMG_9945

IMG_9953

IMG_9984

He’s one of the best things that ever happened to me. Three was such an incredible age… could four be even better?!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You did such a great job, and he did such a great job! They do show such personality! What great pics! I'm glad that you're both enjoying 4 so far as much as 3. Happy belated birthday, H! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my!!! Great job! I miss this little man! Looks like he has grown up so much in such a short time! He just melts my heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your boy H! Good pics, too. Did you get my email about Isaiah 40? Hey, can I list your blog as one of my favorites on my blog's home page? Bye for now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, thank you so much! I just now checked and got your email... thank you so much for thinking of me. And of course you can link to me from your blog... I'd be honored! :)

    ReplyDelete