10 March 2012

Living the Crazy Life

It’s Saturday night. And we are living the crazy life. Please let me show you our big plans.

IMG_4671

Uh huh. BIG plans, eh?!

Dinner time. We were tuckered out from a regular-do-nothing-in-particular-kinda-day. We meaning Mike and I. The kids were however, NOT tuckered out. So we tried to pass a hour or two by parking them in front of Shrek II with dinner on their laps.

There ya have it. Saturday evening. One jetlagging snoozer and two parent-encouraged couch potato kiddos. (Possibly earning me another Mother of the Year award?) What did I do? I took some photos (duh), read The Better World Shopping Guide, ate a salad  (I’m already pre-grieving the loss of uber-cheap giant sized boxes of pre-washed organic baby spinach that we won’t have in Africa) and texted some peeps.  That about wraps it up.

We’re so crazy.

IMG_4675

And really cute.

IMG_4672

Really really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment