01 March 2012

Party in the Crib

IMG_4326

This is my daughter sleeping the other night.

IMG_4322

Can you even spot the real girlie in the middle of all the other babies?

IMG_4338

Sweet N loves her babies. And her water cups. And her blankets. And her baby’s blankets. And her pillow. And her baby’s pillow. (The exact count that night was 7 dollies, 1 monkey, 2 pillows, 5 blankets, one corker, 2 water cups, one precious baby girl).

Anyway, I haven’t had the energy to limit her when she keeps adding them to the bed. “Whatever” I think. “As long as she falls asleep… I don’t care!” I’m choosing my battles, especially with Mikey gone for so long!

IMG_4341

But I’d hate for her to roll over on top of baby #4, feel something uncomfortable under her back, wake up and cry! Then I would have to stumble in there and take care of the problem and waking up in the middle of the night really isn’t my thing.

IMG_4340

So after she is good and zonked I re-locate the party to one consolidated corner of the bed. I don’t think anyone minded.

No comments:

Post a Comment