01 August 2013

Goodbye Tours–Greek Club

Mikey occasionally would play soccer at The Greek Club with a group of friends. The kids and I would often go along just for something to do. It was kinda of green and there was space to run!

I clearly remember this day…

Feb 10 036

…when H was just a babe and we took a picnic and sat under a tree and I watched my boy eat a banana by himself for the first time and thought to myself how grown-up it made him look to be eating a banana all by himself.

And here he is again, four years later, growing up for sure!

IMG_9365

It was especially wonderful to go during the winter when sweatshirts were necessary. I’d often chat with a friend and the kids would often play in the dirt.

IMG_9358

Or find trash…

IMG_9360

…fill it with dirty things…

IMG_9361

…and be really happy and cute about it.

IMG_9366

When the grown-ups were done playing, Mike would take our kids out there to kick the ball around a little.

IMG_0326

We went one last time.

IMG_0327

To say goodbye Greek Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment