12 August 2013

Two Funny Road Things

IMG_0682

You can’t see it very well. But waiting at the red light is a guy on one of those motorcycles with the really long handles.

I just don’t get it.

I have never gotten it. It looks so uncomfortable. Terribly, awfully uncomfortable. Not to mention exhausting.

Could someone explain it to me?

Please?

IMG_0964

And then there is this. We put 5,000 miles on our van during our summer road trip, so I saw a LOT of big rigs on the road. I noticed that a lot of them now have that panel installed underneath that helps increase fuel mileage but cutting down on resistance or whatever (I obviously don’t know the technical terms). But I never saw this until the other day in my city… a contraption on the back of a truck to cut down on resistance there too.

So very random. I’m sorry. I just thought it was cool. People come up with such great ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment