15 July 2010

The Avenues

Today we went to the mall. Going to the mall is a serious part of Gulf culture. Really, it is. I'm not joking.

We chose The Avenues mall because it boasts...



Three cheers for IKEA!! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray!

Love it.



And Carrefour... the Wal-Mart of the Middle East!

And I was so sad when I realized I forgot my camera (actually my memory card) and couldn't document the glories of these places. Or how much fun my boy had in IKEA. It's such a kid friendly place!

There were so many American stores that we walked past in the mall... Payless, American Eagle, Forever 21, Pottery Barn, Starbucks, etc. Unfortunately my husband and kids weren't keen on popping in and out of stores ENDLESSLY just so I could do some window shopping. So we stuck to IKEA and Carrefour. Oh, and lunch at Burger King cause we had a coupon!

A glorious day!

No comments:

Post a Comment