28 July 2010

Damages, Continued

So, we spent all morning searching for a replacement blender/pitcher/part.

There is good news and bad news.

Bad news first. This is a rule.

The bad news is that we found out that Mikey managed to break the MOST EXPENSIVE BLENDER I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.

Please note that all capitals were absolutely necessary here. The thing costs almost as much as my wedding ring. Seriously. And not the cheap plain wedding ring I have worn since we moved overseas. It costs almost as much as my real wedding ring, with diamonds on it (okay, small diamonds... but still... DIAMONDS), that lives in my parent's bank deposit box.

Oh my.

The good news is that we have a lead on a Philips parts supplier in the city. We have reason to believe they have have the one teensy part we need and therefore we might not need to buy the whole thing.

Please please please have the part we need.

In other damages news... I now seem to have broken the washing machine.

Repairman en-route.

Lord help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment