04 July 2010

A Pool Towel

Another project!

We spend a lot of time at the pool on the weekends and I thought H might enjoy a special towel. And he LOVES it. He drug it around the poolside with him enough to get it really filthy and dirty at the bottom by the end of the day.

Luckily I took the pictures in the morning...





It is not perfect. A bit oversized on him and the hood is an awkward shape. I took some ideas from this website, and made my own additions. And all my supplies were purchased locally!

Doesn't he look like a little boxer?



In other news, my girlie is big enough for her pool floater! A cute ladybug boat that H used when he was smaller. Although he still enjoys it now too!



Here's my happy girl poolside...





And my treasures together! It was a small miracle that they both looked at the camera, and smiled SIMULTANEOUSLY while I snapped a photo!



*joy flooding my heart*

No comments:

Post a Comment